Metrobank offer integrated payroll services to reduce your costs, minimize paperwork, and improve security.
* Payroll Services – Pay your employee salaries, commissions and advances by electronically crediting their payroll accounts through Metrobankdirect
* Paycard – It is a company-owned ATM card that you can use when paying/crediting the salary of contractual employees, commissions of salesmen, dealers, and agents.
* Streamlines salary disbursement process
* Easy access to funds by employees
* Eliminates risk of cash-handling
1. Online Banking Fund Transfer to employee accounts
2. No minimum maintaining balance for employees
1. There is Minimum Average Daily Balance of Php4,000 per card released and maintained.
a. Penalty for below minimum ADB is Php64.00 x No. Card
2. Need to go through bank process in registering company pay card account
a. Normal process would take 3 to 4 weeks.
3. Employee Matters
a. The card is not named under the employee and the employee could not deposit personal money to the card. It is used solely for payroll.
b. Every time an employee is hired and a card is applied, Company authorized person needs to sign the employee template that will be submitted to Metrobank
c. If the employee loses the card, or experiences undispensed cash or if the card is stuck in a certain ATM machine, employee cannot withdraw salary over the bank counter and will need the company authorized person’s signature to file a dispute/complaint with Metrobank.
e. If the employee resigns, card must be surrendered and sent back to the bank.